The U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum in Colorado Springs will return to regular operating hours on Tuesday, March 23, open seven days a week:
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The 60,000-square foot Museum, which recently was named by USA Today as the nation’s Best New Attraction in 2020, is considered one of the top places to visit in Colorado.
To maximize accessibility for all guests, the Museum features universal and inclusive design and includes accessible media, audio descriptions, wheelchair accessibility, tactility, open captioning and American Sign Language across all video content as well as other accessibility services.
The Museum has taken extensive measures to provide a safe and contactless environment so that guests can visit with confidence.