The U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum has taken extensive measures to provide a safe and contactless environment for guests. Please see below for a list of procedures and resources that allow guests to visit the Museum with confidence.
To learn more, please contact us at [email protected].
- All staff and guests are required to have their temperature taken and wear face coverings.
- Timed ticketing and minute-by-minute attendance caps in each gallery based on federal, state and local health guidelines.
- Ticketing and primary access control takes place outside on the Museum plaza.
- Staff-led orientation for all guests to understand Museum safety features, social distancing measures and guest safety and cleaning tools available throughout the Museum.
- All guests receive a keepsake stylus for use with touchscreens and other touchable elements to limit contact on surfaces.
- Mobile registration allows guests to use their smartphones to select personalized experiences and accessibility preferences, thereby minimizing touches at interactive experiences.
- Gallery capacity limitations to allow for social distancing.
- Visual social distancing indicators for queuing and exhibit viewing throughout the Museum.
- Physical social distancing dividers in various exhibits and interactive experiences throughout the Museum.
- The Museum, Flame Café and Museum Shop are all cash-free and contactless card enabled (VISA only).
- Guest sanitation and safety stations with hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes are located throughout the Museum.