The U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum has taken extensive measures to provide a safe environment for guests. Please see below for a list of procedures and resources that allow guests to visit the Museum with confidence.
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Face coverings are optional while touring the Museum.
- Timed ticketing and minute-by-minute attendance caps in each gallery.
- Mobile registration allows guests to use their smartphones to select personalized experiences and accessibility preferences, thereby minimizing touches at interactive experiences.
- Gallery capacity limitations to allow for social distancing.
- The Museum, Flame Café and Museum Shop are all cash-free and contactless card enabled (VISA preferred).
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Museum.