The United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum will move to seasonal pricing and hours of operation beginning in October. General admission pricing will be lowered to off-season pricing. The Museum will be closed to general admission on Tuesdays and Wednesdays with the exception of scheduled groups.
Making the seasonal shift offers residents living in Olympic City USA a more cost-effective way to visit the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum.
The Museum seasonal pricing will be:
- $19.95: adult
- $11.95: child
- $15.95: military, senior, first responder
The Museum seasonal hours will be:
- Monday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. // general admissions
- Tuesday: closed for general admission; scheduled group visits only
- Wednesday: closed for general admission; scheduled group visits only
- Thursday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. // general admissions
- Friday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. // general admissions
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. // general admissions
- Sunday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. // general admissions
Group pricing is $14.95 per adult and $9.95 per child. Group tours are available seven days a week, including Tuesdays and Wednesdays, pending group size. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 60,000-square foot Museum, which recently was named by USA Today as the nation’s Best New Attraction in 2020, is considered one of the top places to visit in Colorado.
To maximize accessibility for all guests, the Museum features universal and inclusive design and includes accessible media, audio descriptions, wheelchair accessibility, tactility, open captioning and American Sign Language across all video content as well as other accessibility services.