The 2018 PyeongChang Paralympic Winter Games featured athletes from 49 nations competing in 80 medal events. The United States claimed 36 medals: 13 gold, 15 silver, eight bronze.
Gold medal winners at the PyeongChang Paralympic Games:
- Andrew Kurka won the skiing men’s downhill.
- Dan Cnossen won the men’s 7.5 kilometer biathlon. He also won four silver medals and one bronze.
- Kendall Gretsch won the women’s 6 kilometer biathlon and 12-kilometer cross-country skiing
- Mike Schultz won men’s snowboard cross
- Brenna Huckaby won women’s snowboard cross and women’s banked slalom
- Andy Soule won the men’s 1.5 kilometer cross-country skiing sprint
- Oksana Masters won the women’s 1.5 kilometer cross-country skiing sprint and the women’s 5 kilometer cross-country skiing. Masters also won two silver medals and a bronze.
- Noah Elliott and Mike Minor won men’s banked slalom snowboarding gold medals
- In sledge hockey, the U.S. men’s sledge hockey team won its third consecutive gold medal by beating Canada, 2-1 in overtime.